...ideas and encouragement from my corner of the world on homeschool, parenting, party planning and beyond...


Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hulk Smash! Middle Baby's turning three!

My middle baby loves Hulk, so he wanted a green party for his third birthday. This was one of the easiest parties I've ever done! 
 
 
I purchased two different kinds of green juice and Sprite.
 
 
We had lots of pickles because they're his favorite! I found green licorice straws at the dollar store and mint green M & M's. I bought the green containers at the dollar store as well and filled them up with green fruits and veggies to serve with guacamole, spinach dip and a cream cheese fruit dip with some added green food coloring.
 
 
I found mint green cookie dough, green pear applesauce and green Jell-O cups.
 
 
I also made a pasta salad using green and white noodles.
 
 
These were cups of key lime and vanilla pudding turned green with food coloring. Hulk's "hair" was chocolate chips and I just drew the faces on with a permanent marker.
 
 
My amazing mother-in-law carved a Hulk melon and added grapes for his hair using toothpicks to hold them on and raisins for his eyes.
 


 
And this was the happiest birthday boy I've ever seen!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment