...ideas and encouragement from my corner of the world on homeschool, parenting, party planning and beyond...


Monday, December 7, 2015

Halloween 2015

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love the cool air and all the fun things to do with my boys.
 


We had lots of fun carving pumpkins!
 



My most favorite thing about pumpkin carving is the seeds! I coat them in oil and Lawry's seasoning salt and roast them at 300 degrees for around 45 minutes. So yummy and they make great counters for math too!
 
 

This guy loved bobbing for (or just taking a bite of each) apples!

 

This Halloween, my sweet husband found himself entered in a babywearing costume contest. I took a small boys' t-shirt and drew the dollar sign with a permanent marker. I found the play money at the dollar store and used hot glue to attach it at the top. The size small t-shirt fit the Tula perfectly and they became the cutest bank robbers I've ever seen.


No comments:

Post a Comment