...ideas and encouragement from my corner of the world on homeschool, parenting, party planning and beyond...


Monday, June 1, 2015

Happy Easter!


Easter is one of my favorite times of year because we are reminded to talk about the amazing sacrifice Jesus made for us. If you are looking for more Easter activities or ways to share what Easter is about with your little ones, check out 1+1+1=1. Her resources are my favorite for almost every topic or occasion. You can also check out last year's Easter post here. Here are some fun ways we celebrated Easter this year.
 
I found these cute Some Bunny Loves You cards on Oriental Trading, but they could easily be replicated on your own. I added a cheese ball carrot and the boys gave these to their Sunday school teachers and friends. I also made some fun colored Wilton pretzels to go with them as well. If you want to know how to make these, check out the post here.
 
 

We had lots of fun coloring eggs!




And even visited the Easter Bunny!

 
Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment