...ideas and encouragement from my corner of the world on homeschool, parenting, party planning and beyond...


Monday, June 1, 2015

Pretzel melts

If you ask anyone that knows me what I'm bringing to an event, they will almost always say pretzel melts. I. Love. These. Things. A friend taught me to make them a couple years ago and I make them for everythinggggg. I love them so much because they can go with the theme of whatever you are doing. These things come in every color and they are so easy to make my five year old can almost do them by himself. You can get them at Walmart or any craft supply store. You can see what you're looking for here. We make red and green for Christmas, match birthday party themes, use football shaped pretzels when they come out in the fall and just make them all the time!

Heat your oven to 300 degrees. Start with your melts and lay them out on foil. Put them in the oven for just a few minutes. If they look shiny, you're good to go.



Then pop on the pretzels.


 
Let them sit until they are hard and that's it. Seriously, so easy, so cute and so yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment