...ideas and encouragement from my corner of the world on homeschool, parenting, party planning and beyond...


Monday, June 1, 2015

Soccer fun

This little cutie just finished up an amazing soccer season and Mommy had so much fun making snacks for his team!


 
We got to fix snacks two times this season and for the first game, I made these fun soccer guys. I got the idea from Pinterest here.

 
I used applesauce for the head, mini fruit roll-ups for the arms, raisin feet and soccer ball cupcake topper rings. I drew faces on the applesauce and glued everything together with hot glue. I attached a spoon to the back of the applesauce. Everyone loved them!
 
The second time we had snacks was the very last game of the season. I found blue boxes on clearance at Walmart and printed labels with each child's name. In the box, I took Oreo cookies and, with chocolate icing, attached soccer balls I found in the cake decorating section of our local craft store. We also added soccer gummies and a small bottle of water.


Both ideas were very easy and the kids loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment