...ideas and encouragement from my corner of the world on homeschool, parenting, party planning and beyond...


Monday, June 1, 2015

Snowmen crafts

We have several families that we give Christmas gifts to and I always try to do mostly homemade. This cuts down on cost and also is hopefully something they will appreciate more than something store-bought.

I made this easy orange bread and paired it with these inexpensive jellies I found on Amazon.

We wrapped the bread and jelly up on these plates that we made. I bought the plates at the Dollar Tree for $1 each. I used acrylic paint and then baked them at 300 degrees for about an hour.

 
We also used the acrylic paint on these Dollar Tree ornaments to personalize them and included them in our gift bundles as well. I just painted their hands and had them cup the ornament and then used a Sharpie to add details.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment